Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/08 19:25:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.0

Hello,

I have packaged the first release candidate for Apache Nutch 1.0 release at

http://people.apache.org/~siren/nutch-1.0/rc0/

See the included CHANGES.txt file for details on release contents and latest changes. The release was made from tag: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/nutch/tags/release-1.0-rc0/?pathrev=751480

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Nutch 1.0. The vote is open for the next 72 hours. Only votes from Lucene PMC members are binding, but everyone is welcome to check the release candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote  passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Nutch 1.0
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Thanks!

--
 Sami Siren

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.0

Posted by Marko Bauhardt <mb...@101tec.com>.
my non-binding +1

marko

Posted by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org>.
Non-binding +1 too :)

Posted by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com>.
This vote has been cancelled due to some last minute additions. I will
post another RC soon.

Sami Siren wrote:

--
 Sami Siren

Posted by "Eric J. Christeson" <Er...@ndsu.edu>.
non-binding +1

--
Eric J. Christeson
<Er...@ndsu.edu>

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nutch 1.0

Posted by Doğacan Güney <do...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 20:25, Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have packaged the first release candidate for Apache Nutch 1.0 release at
>
> http://people.apache.org/~siren/nutch-1.0/rc0/
>
> See the included CHANGES.txt file for details on release contents and latest
> changes. The release was made from tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/nutch/tags/release-1.0-rc0/?pathrev=751480
>
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Nutch 1.0. The vote is open
> for the next 72 hours. Only votes from Lucene PMC members are binding, but
> everyone is welcome to check the release candidate and voice their approval
> or disapproval. The vote  passes if at least three binding +1 votes are
> cast.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Nutch 1.0
> [ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...
>
> Thanks!

That's great!

I would like to see NUTCH-684 in but I guess I was too late :)

Anyway, my non-binding +1.

--
Doğacan Güney