Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Rosenbaum, Larry M." <ro...@ornl.gov> on 2007/08/07 21:21:14 UTC

iXhash zone transfer?

Is it possible to get zone transfers of the iXhash data?

Re: iXhash zone transfer?

Posted by Jan Doberstein <jd...@hosteurope.de>.
Rosenbaum, Larry M. schrieb:
> Is it possible to get zone transfers of the iXhash data?

you can get the zone, if you made it available to the hole world ... and
you need to handle ixfr ... just ask them for more information!

\jd

Re: iXhash zone transfer?

Posted by Jakob Hirsch <jh...@plonk.de>.
Rosenbaum, Larry M. wrote:

> Is it possible to get zone transfers of the iXhash data?

According to an email they sent some weeks ago, only to people using a
BIND9-Slave (IXFR) and running it as a public service.

Re: iXhash zone transfer?

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
Larry M. Rosenbaum wrote on Tue, 07 Aug 2007 15:21:14 -0400:

> Is it possible to get zone transfers of the iXhash data?

Ask them.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany

Re: iXhash zone transfer?

Posted by Dirk Bonengel <di...@gmx.de>.
Rosenbaum, Larry M. schrieb:

> Is it possible to get zone transfers of the iXhash data?

Which one? The one run by Heise Verlag, Germany? Then I suggest you you
contact Bert Ungerer (un at ix dot de) there.
If you mean any of the currently three lists, I run two of them and I
can provide you a rsync feed, provided you trust me not to feed it
rubbish and you don't suffer from acute Perkel-phobia. Just contact me
off-list

Dirk