Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Raja Nagendra Kumar <Na...@tejasoft.com> on 2013/03/23 06:44:48 UTC

ODE Support for WS-RM (Web Services Reliable Messaging)

Hi,

Could you any one point me to steps required to make ODE support WS-RM. If
already supported, please provide the pointers.

Regards,
Nagendra

Re: ODE Support for WS-RM (Web Services Reliable Messaging)

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have never tried this myself, there is some documentation around this
(last section in http://ode.apache.org/endpoint-configuration.html).

The sandesha module may not have been packaged with the ode war, so you
might have to check the compatible version of sandesha and add it.

regards,
sathwik