Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2004/06/20 22:55:22 UTC

[VOTE][betwixt] release betwixt 0.5

betwixt has been in alpha far too long. with hindsight, it would have
been better to have numbered that release 0.1. the 0.5 release is a
baseline release for those users of the alpha release who want or need
a full official ASF release. it will be the final release of the design
used in the alpha. the upcoming 0.6 will use the new design and will
remove methods deprecated in this release.

anyway, on to the vote. 0.5 will be released from the
RELEASE_0_5_BRANCH and the code differs only by javadocs from the first
release candidate. i'll tally this vote no earlier than 48 hours hence.

Release Commons-Betwixt 0.5

[ ] +1  I support this release and will help
[ ] +0  I support this release but am unable to help
[ ] -0  I do not support this release
[ ] -1  I do not support this release, and here are my reasons:

Re: [VOTE][betwixt] release betwixt 0.5

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
+1 ..

Mvgr,