Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David E Nedrow <ne...@grandviewtheatre.net> on 2009/02/18 19:55:56 UTC

Vote for EclipseLink JavaDoc maven artifacts

Many projects that provide artifacts via maven often include only the
binary and source artifacts. If a user is just starting with maven, it
can be frustrating not being able to get the JavaDoc artifact in the
same manner as the other variants.

This is particularly important in GUIs (NetBeans, Eclipse, &c.) which
offer contextual linkage to documentation.

I would like the EclipseLink development team to generate JavaDoc
artifacts for their build products.

I'm asking other maven users and developers to vote for this issue in
the Eclipse issues list...

Issue #: 249523

Direct link:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/votes.cgi?
action=show_user&bug_id=249523#vote_249523

-David