Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org> on 2005/04/27 22:24:34 UTC

resource:// protocol broken?

Looking at the Cocoon Forms samples, the first of the
"Basic Samples", Various (Actions), does not display its
GIF's (which are loaded via resource://), and the second
sample, Various (Flowscript), does not display at all.

Is this expected due to refactoring somewhere, or does
anybody know what's up?  Btw, to be sure the problem was
not local, I did a fresh "svn co ... ...", "./build.sh",
"./cocoon.sh servlet" without changing *any* configs.

--Tim Larson

Re: resource:// protocol broken?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 28 avr. 05, à 17:08, Tim Larson a écrit :
>> ...http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/resources/img/help.gif

> ...Is anybody else also having this problem with the trunk version?..

Not here, the above URL works fine after svn up and a full build of the
trunk (macosx, JDK 1.4.2).

-Bertrand

Re: resource:// protocol broken?

Posted by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org>.
On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 04:31:54PM -0400, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Tim Larson wrote:
> >Looking at the Cocoon Forms samples, the first of the
> >"Basic Samples", Various (Actions), does not display its
> >GIF's (which are loaded via resource://), and the second
> >sample, Various (Flowscript), does not display at all.
>
> You mean http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/resources/img/help.gif
> ? And calendar? I see those images (2.1.x).

I just did more testing and...
The 2_1_X branch works for me (images load correctly and the
sample flowscript form also loads,) but *trunk* does NOT work.

Posted by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org>.
On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 04:31:54PM -0400, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Tim Larson wrote:
> >Looking at the Cocoon Forms samples, the first of the
> >"Basic Samples", Various (Actions), does not display its
> >GIF's (which are loaded via resource://), and the second
> >sample, Various (Flowscript), does not display at all.
> >
> >Is this expected due to refactoring somewhere, or does
> >anybody know what's up?  Btw, to be sure the problem was
> >not local, I did a fresh "svn co ... ...", "./build.sh",
> >"./cocoon.sh servlet" without changing *any* configs.
>
> You mean http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/resources/img/help.gif
> ? And calendar? I see those images (2.1.x).

Yes, with svn trunk head that link shows me an empty white
rectangle with a black and gray border.  What do you see?

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Tim Larson wrote:
> Looking at the Cocoon Forms samples, the first of the
> "Basic Samples", Various (Actions), does not display its
> GIF's (which are loaded via resource://), and the second
> sample, Various (Flowscript), does not display at all.
>
> Is this expected due to refactoring somewhere, or does
> anybody know what's up?  Btw, to be sure the problem was
> not local, I did a fresh "svn co ... ...", "./build.sh",
> "./cocoon.sh servlet" without changing *any* configs.

You mean http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/resources/img/help.gif ? And
calendar? I see those images (2.1.x).

Vadim