Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Ginnaliya Gamathige <gl...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 18:05:45 UTC

Dockerizing Airavata

Hi Devs,

Are we planning on $subject anytime ? I think its a good idea when it comes
to installing Rabbitmq etc. Sorry if we have already discussed this topic
before.

WDYT ?

Regards
Lahiru

RE: Dockerizing Airavata

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.
We have some Ansible + Airavata work here that is out of date: https://github.com/SciGaP/Airavata-Ansible-Deploymenthttps://github.com/SciGaP/Airavata-Ansible-Deployment

Marlon

________________________________
Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
LOVE it. Docker, docker, everywhere! ;)

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: Dockerizing Airavata

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Maven,

Re: Dockerizing Airavata

Posted by Mevan Alles <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh & Lahiru,

Re: Dockerizing Airavata

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Lahiru,

RE: Dockerizing Airavata

Posted by Pankaj Saha <ps...@binghamton.edu>.
Project plan was sent to dev mailing list and a wiki page is available
under GSoC 2015. I will add more information on this.

Pankaj

RE: Dockerizing Airavata

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.

Re: Dockerizing Airavata