Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Wenli Zhang <ov...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/17 07:00:05 UTC

[VOTE] ECharts v4.1.0 release vote for podling dev list

Hi all,

We'd like to release v4.1.0 and please +1 if approve.

Diff of changes is available at:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts/compare/871af5ec38649984ca326ce689603ce8f51ec85c...master

Here are the bugs fixed, new features, and enhanced features:

Feature: add zoom and drag interactions for tree diagram.
Feature: support keeping-aspect for legend path. #7831

Enhance: optimize candlestick rendering and zooming in hundreds of thousand
of data.
Enhance: enhance the category axis ticks and labels when there was no
enough space to display all labels.
Enhance: order of nodes for sankey diagram. #3390 #3543 #6365 #4880 #4986
Enhance: performance of bar chart in hundreds of thousand of data.
Enhance: sampling performance in progressive mode.
Enhance: parallel performance in progressive mode.
Enhance: currently do not filter empty data item in data zoom, which makes
line chart keeping broken. #7955
Enhance: support toolbox.feature merge.
Enhance: add tree directions from right to left, from bottom to top for
tree series. #7351 #7154

Fix: resolve browser become unresponsive when the data of sankey series has
cycle. #7495 #8117 #7583 #7325 #6555
Fix: currently we fetch name from dateItem.name firstly in list. #7966
Fix: typed array incorrect usage in WeChat app.
Fix: option in axis data item did not work. #7954
Fix: markArea only displayed the last one. #7902
Fix: rounding error in clip symbol for line chart. #7913
Fix: bar chart start point was incorrect when multiple axes exist. #7412
Fix: markArea did not display when using ordinal string. #7849
Fix: dataZoom threw error when series was empty. #7666
Fix: add compatibility of data exceptions for sankey series. #2867
Fix: error when remove node or render again for the tree series. #8038
#8040 #7720 #7363 #7315
Fix: sunburst chart roll-up element is not removed when chart.setOption
called. #8132
Fix: SVG axisPointer text position bug #7947
Fix: large lines chart render bug in large mode.
Fix: The last day of a month was not displayed in calendar #8045.
Fix: dataSample caused incorrect extent when data is NaN.
Fix: data sample worked abnormally when using `series.encode`. #8017
Fix: `legendHoverLink: false` did not work appropriately when multiple
series have the same name. #8010
Fix: Some of the graph hover style did not work.

Please vote to approve the release.
Thanks!

Zhang Wenli
http://zhangwenli.com

Re: [VOTE] ECharts v4.1.0 release vote for podling dev list

Posted by 李木子 <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Wenli Zhang <ov...@gmail.com>.
John,

I saw you committed with svn for release. What is the repo url of this svn
project? And is there a web page to access it?

Sorry for my confusion...

Zhang Wenli
http://zhangwenli.com

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.