Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2008/02/25 14:06:14 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE] jetspeed-2 svn restructure to support separate lifecycle for the j2-admin application (and others)

+1 - 9 (all binding)
  0 - 0
-1 - 0

The svn restructuring and a separate lifecycle for j2-admin has been accepted.

Everyone thanks a lot for this full support!

I'll start on the svn restructuring shorty and request a new JIRA project key for J2-ADMIN.

Regards,

Ate