Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Irv Salisbury <ir...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/30 18:01:23 UTC

Getting at sitemap parameters within Javaflow

I am in the process of converting some javascript flow to Java flow.
We pass in some parameters to the function through the sitemap
currently as follows:

      <map:match pattern="childSearch/*/*/*">
        <map:call function="childSearch">
          <map:parameter name="module" value="{1}"/>
          <map:parameter name="screen" value="{2}"/>
          <map:parameter name="tab" value="{3}"/>
        </map:call>
      </map:match>

How do I do this with Javaflow?  In the javascript, I would do the
following to get at it:

      var module = cocoon.parameters.module;
      var screen = cocoon.parameters.screen;

So,  how can I get access to these parameters?

Thanks for any help.

Irv

Re: Getting at sitemap parameters within Javaflow

Posted by Steinar Jonsson <sj...@online.no>.
On Thursday 30 June 2005 21:19, Irv Salisbury wrote:
> I found my own answer.  There is a private getContext method that if
> you move to your class, then use that context to getParameters on that
> object, it works fine.

It looks like AbstractContinuable.getParameters() will be in next release.
If you look at a current snapshot you will see how it is implemented
(but you seem to have that figured out already).

Regards
Steinar Jonsson

Re: Getting at sitemap parameters within Javaflow

Posted by Irv Salisbury <ir...@gmail.com>.