Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by ra...@lerdorf.on.ca on 1997/01/15 06:50:47 UTC

lingering_close on IRIX

I have an Irix 6.3 O2 box.  I don't remember seeing any lingering_close
messages in my error log on that machine.  I blew the CPU in it and am
waiting for a new one.  I will test it more carefully when I get the thing
back in shape.

-Rasmus

Re: lingering_close on IRIX

Posted by Di...@jrc.it.
On Wed, 15 Jan 1997 rasmus@lerdorf.on.ca wrote:

> I have an Irix 6.3 O2 box.  I don't remember seeing any lingering_close
> messages in my error log on that machine.  I blew the CPU in it and am
> waiting for a new one.  I will test it more carefully when I get the thing
> back in shape.

I just checked the log here; and although we have been playing with it; no
messages sofar.

Dw.

http://ewse.ceo.org                         http://enrm.ceo.org
DWvGulik@Dialis.xs4all.nl                  Dirk.vanGulik@jrc.it
+39 332 78 0014                                 +39 332 78 9549
                                            fax +39 332 78 9185

ISEI/ESBA;                     The Center For Earth Observation
Joint Research Centre of the European Communities, Ispra, Italy