Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Laird Nelson <lj...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 22:55:09 UTC

SNAPSHOT-3.1.2 and openejb-core

This may be premature, and may be pilot error, but I don't think so.

I have a build that started to break spontaneously.  I depend on
org.apache.openejb:openejb-server:jar:3.1.2-SNAPSHOT, which apparently
depends on openejb-core:jar:3.1.2-SNAPSHOT, but that core jar can't be
found.

It is possible, like I said, that I changed something somewhere, but I
haven't touched the pom in ages, that much is certain.

Any thoughts here?

Thanks,
Laird

Re: SNAPSHOT-3.1.2 and openejb-core

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Laird Nelson <lj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a build that started to break spontaneously.  I depend on
> org.apache.openejb:openejb-server:jar:3.1.2-SNAPSHOT, which apparently
> depends on openejb-core:jar:3.1.2-SNAPSHOT, but that core jar can't be
> found.

I wonder how it is that
org.apache.openejb:openejb-server:jar:3.1.2-SNAPSHOT is found, but
neither is openejb-core:jar:3.1.2-SNAPSHOT? What repo do you use?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski

Re: SNAPSHOT-3.1.2 and openejb-core