Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@apache.org> on 2019/12/12 21:14:28 UTC

[VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.11.0.M6

This is a release vote for Apache JSPWiki, version 2.11.0.M6. The vote will
be open for at least 72 hours from now.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310732&version=12346489

You can see a curated changelog at
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NewIn2.11

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Everybody is encouraged to vote.

Source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jspwiki/2.11.0.M6-rc1

Nexus staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejspwiki-1016

The tag to be voted upon:
https://github.com/apache/jspwiki/tree/2.11.0.M6-RC1

JSPWiki's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://www.apache.org/dist/jspwiki/KEYS

*** Please download, test and vote:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ]  0 Don't mind
[ ] -1 Disapprove the release (please provide specific comments)

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.11.0.M6

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

after more than 72 hours, the vote tally goes with 4 +1, from
* Murray Altheim
* Dirk Frederickx
* Harry Metske
* Juan Pablo Santos
(* denoting PMC member, thus binding)

with no other votes cast, so the vote passes. I'll proceed with the release
during tonight/tomorrow

Thanks to all who voted!

best regards,
juan pablo

Re: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.11.0.M6

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Juan,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dirk,

Re: The Blue Flash

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Murray,

This flash is probably caused by the fact that JSPWiki is sequentially
The latter overwrites the default.
But the  first time (eg when nothing is yet cached)  this can cause the the
browser first renders the default styles (eg blue background) followed by
(re-) rendering of the skin css.

One way to solve this could be to make a new template directory;  which
contains only your modified haddock.css file.

BR,
    dirk

The Blue Flash

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Juan

Posted by Murray Altheim <mu...@altheim.com>.
+1, looks good.

Re: Plugin not compatible with this version of JSPWiki

Posted by Murray Altheim <mu...@altheim.com>.
Sorry, I found it: the jspwiki-module.xml file. Took awhile... maybe
my brain isn't working too well today. Ahh, the holidays!

Cheers,

Murray

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1