Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marc Perkel <ma...@perkel.com> on 2007/07/08 04:50:21 UTC

Bigger better spam feeds for people who wany my spam

Hello all you block list provides,

I now have a new and better spam feed for those running block lists.
There's a new specification for automated reporting of spam.

http://www.mipassoc.org/arf/

I wrote a little Pascal program to do this spec and can now forward spam
as an attachment. I'm now feeding about 7000 spams an hour for those who
are interested in it. So - if you're already getting my feed I can
change you to the new format.

I'm also sending out 7000 automated abuse notifications an hour. So far
the feedback has been positive. We'll see if that continues. A lot of
spam sources are getting shut down.

If anyone is interested in my spam feed contact me privately.

Marc Perkel
Fearless Leader
Junk Email Filter dot com