Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Roger Day <ro...@globalgraphics.com> on 2004/05/18 18:25:02 UTC

Apache SOAP 2.3.1 on solaris 2.8

Hi,

I'm currently running a series of Ant-driven junit tests which forks of a
perl (SOAP) server and then I invoke the apache SOAP client. However, the
first test *stops running* once it gets to  SOAPMappingRegistry as in the
code fragment below. Of course, the second test refuses to run as the tests
tearDown from the previous test hasn't been invoked.

 //
  // The standard port will normally be 9000
  public SOAPTransmitter(int port)
  {
    logger = Logger.getLogger(
"com.globalgraphics.softwarefactory.phoenix.tests.marconi" );
    logger.info("BuildClient");

    // this handles the registry of types
    smr = new SOAPMappingRegistry();

    // first, set up the structures for use in the mapping calls
    Vector v = new Vector();
    Hashtable h = new Hashtable();
    String s = new String();
    Integer i = new Integer(0);
    Fault f = new Fault();

My next step is try and cause the same problem outside of the test
frameworks. Has anyone seen anything similar?

Roger