Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vikrant S <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 05:48:26 UTC

Struts2 online sources/ ebooks

Hi Friends,
I am currently learning struts 2 and have developed a small application
using tutorials from
http://www.vaannila.com and http://www.roseindia.net/struts/ . If you know
any good links
may be tutorials or ebooks Please share it so that I could learn from them
Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Struts2 online sources/ ebooks

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ted Husted Struts In Action is the most intelligent of the offerings with wonderfully comprehensive examples and a  thorough explanation of Model View Controller
>
> http://www.manning.com/husted/
>
> the best investment you will ever make
> Martin Gainty

Struts in Action is for the Struts 1 series... I think the OP would be
better learning Struts 2 from the book "Struts 2 In Action" available
here -

http://www.manning.com/dbrown/

More recently, Dave Newton's book has been getting good reviews as well -

http://www.packtpub.com/apache-struts-2-web-application-development-beginners-guide/book

-Wes

--
Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.
Ask me for a quote!

RE: Struts2 online sources/ ebooks

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009

Re: Struts2 online sources/ ebooks

Posted by Halil Ağın <ha...@gmail.com>.
My friends and I writing some struts2 tutorials in turkish.

www.struts2nedir.org

I think it will help for turkish developers.

halil.

Posted by emil thushanga <th...@gmail.com>.
check this one,

http://www.rkcole.com/index.html

Emil

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 10:48 AM, vikrant S <sh...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Friends,
> I am currently learning struts 2 and have developed a small application
> using tutorials from
> http://www.vaannila.com and http://www.roseindia.net/struts/ . If you know
> any good links
> may be tutorials or ebooks Please share it so that I could learn from them
> Thanks in advance!!!

Emil Thushanga