Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Datto <da...@laposte.net> on 2008/10/13 05:20:52 UTC

Tag Plugin - query with AND operator.

Hi All,

Is someone using the Tag Plugin from Ceryle ?
I'm unable to use the AND operator with HasTagOf, "No pages" is always
returned.

I have tested version 1.0a13 from 20080421 only.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Datto

Re: Tag Plugin - query with AND operator.

Posted by Murray Altheim <mu...@altheim.com>.
Datto wrote:

> Thanks a lot Murray. It is a very useful plugin. Do you have a more
> recent version that 20080421 ?

Well, I build it every few days as part of an ongoing build I do, so
yes, I could post a more recent version, probably later this week. I
can't remember what state it's in but if there's any bug fixes I'll
check to see what I've done and add that into the docs (my head's
elsewhere right now). I'm pretty sure the TagManager has had some
updates (and now that I think of it I'm pretty sure the April version
had some bugs that I've fixed).

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record

Re: Tag Plugin - query with AND operator.

Posted by Datto <da...@laposte.net>.
Thanks a lot Murray. It is a very useful plugin. Do you have a more
recent version that 20080421 ?
Datto.

Posted by Murray Altheim <mu...@altheim.com>.