Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Robert Keith <Ro...@Intellivence.com> on 2003/06/27 04:08:37 UTC

DBPSML bug for User Browser - adduser

Tried this on User's list, is this list more appropriate?

Just installed a fresh copy of Jetspeed-1.4.b4, connected this to fresh
PostGreSQL v7.3.3 install.

The ant builds work OK.
The "ant import" worked OK, and the system looks OK.

Just - when adding a new user using the Admin User Browser screen, the new
user record gets added to the TURBINE_USER table OK, but does not get added
to the JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE table.  If I copy a record for "turbine" to the
new user record in JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE table, the system works fine.
The "Remove" function works OK and removes the record from the
JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE table.

Any maintenance done to the JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE via user
maintenance/customize functions work OK and update the JETSPEED_USER_PROFILE
data OK.

Is there something I missed?  Is this a known bug?  I could not find it in
the archives.

Regards,
Robert Keith