Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Site Register <si...@ymail.com.INVALID> on 2020/10/20 21:21:40 UTC

camel-rest-starter vs camel-servlet-starter

Hi Camel Users,
Is camel-servlet-starter discontinued? The latest version I can find from maven repository is 3.0.0-RC3.
I tried to use camel-rest component by using camel-servlet-starter 3.5.0. However, I got below error from the browser when I tried to call the service using "http://localhost:8080/hello".

Whitelabel Error Page

This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Below is my simple route.

    restConfiguration().host("localhost:8080");
    from("rest:get:hello").transform().constant("Hello World");
}

Very appreciated if somebody can point me to the right direction.
Thank you

Re: camel-rest-starter vs camel-servlet-starter

Posted by Site Register <si...@ymail.com.INVALID>.
 I made it working by referencing apache/camel-spring-boot-examples

|  |  |

|  |
apache/camel-spring-boot-examples

Apache Camel Spring Boot Examples. Contribute to apache/camel-spring-boot-examples development by creating an ac...

.
Thank you,