Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com> on 2004/01/30 07:24:05 UTC

svn acces

I am still having rouble commiting to svn.
I have  set my svn password ad svn.apache.org.

Any Ideas.

R,
Nick

Re: svn acces

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.
Noel fixed my access  :-)
But no commit notice mail yet.  Perhaps it is just slow.

Re: svn acces

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> I have used the htpasswd-stuff, which Adam send to us. Then I discovered
> another eMail from one of the infrastructre guys, which states, that you
should
> use svnpasswd (when I remember correctly). After I did this, everything
> worked just fine.

I forget where I got my information, I think it was just somebody being
helpful. I think I started before Infr@ had their act together on SVN. Got
any details to share?

regards

Adam

Re: svn acces

Posted by "Markus M. May" <mm...@gmx.net>.
Hello Nick,
I have used the htpasswd-stuff, which Adam send to us. Then I discovered
another eMail from one of the infrastructre guys, which states, that you should
use svnpasswd (when I remember correctly). After I did this, everything
worked just fine.

Regards,

Markus