Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Pawan Deshpande <pa...@alphasoftware.com> on 2004/01/06 21:06:13 UTC

Question about container directive, like

Hi ,

I am new to this group as well as Apache development in general. I am
writing a module and want to have some container directives. I looked at
the source code for
the directive <location>, <directory> in core module. But I could not
find the source code for handling the closing tag like </location>. How
are the closing tags handled in code? Am I missing something here, I
really dont know how to code the container directives.

take care...
Pawan.

--
Pawan Deshpande,