Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Greenberg, Gary" <gg...@visa.com> on 2019/03/27 22:56:53 UTC

Scroll bar size

Is there way to reduce the width of scroll bars in Netbeans 10 or 11.
For me they are about ½ inch wide each.
Not effecting the functionality, but when you are working on the laptop screen, they are taking too much of screen space:

[cid:image001.png@01D4E4B5.B185DAA0]
Gary Greenberg
Staff Software Engineer
Data Product Development, BI-A
E: ggreenbe@visa.com
M: 650-269-7902

[EmailSig-TaglineVersion]

Re: Scroll bar size

Posted by Stephen Chadfield <ch...@rhdjapan.com>.
They do not look like that for me with version 10 on Windows 10.

Impressive.

RE: Scroll bar size

Posted by "Greenberg, Gary" <gg...@visa.com>.
Laptop is pretty new (Dell Precision 5520) with the touch screen.
How to find out if it is HiDPI?

Posted by David Green <dg...@gmail.com>.
I don’t think so —

Re: Scroll bar size