Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Antoine Besnier <be...@yahoo.fr.INVALID> on 2022/05/19 09:19:12 UTC

Update French translations

Hi,
I wanted to update the French translations, as they have not been corrected for a long time, and some sections have not been translated at all.Would the issue GUACAMOLE-1159 ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-1159?jql=project%20%3D%20GUACAMOLE%20AND%20text%20~%20french), which is closed, be suitable if I submit a PR, or would I have to open a new issue?
Thanks in advance, Antoine

Re: Update French translations

Posted by Antoine Besnier <be...@yahoo.fr.INVALID>.
 Hi All,
If any one wants to proof read my proposed modifications, please have a look at https://github.com/abesnier/guacamole-clientA self contained Docker image (server+client abesnier/guacamole:frTranslations)  is available for test docker push.
RegardsAntoine

    Le jeudi 19 mai 2022, 15:44:15 UTC+2, Antoine Besnier <be...@yahoo.fr> a écrit :

  Hi Nick,
Will do.Look for it in the coming days after I double and triple check them!
CheersAntoine
    Le jeudi 19 mai 2022, 15:13:43 UTC+2, Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org> a écrit :

 On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 5:19 AM Antoine Besnier <be...@yahoo.fr.invalid> wrote:

Hi,
I wanted to update the French translations, as they have not been corrected for a long time, and some sections have not been translated at all.Would the issue GUACAMOLE-1159 ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-1159?jql=project%20%3D%20GUACAMOLE%20AND%20text%20~%20french), which is closed, be suitable if I submit a PR, or would I have to open a new issue?

Antoine,We always welcome help with making the translations more complete and accurate. You'll want to open a new Jira issue and commit against that - don't use the closed one.
Thanks, looking forward to seeing the pull request!
-Nick

Re: Update French translations

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.