Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/01 11:56:41 UTC

Re: Ear plugin: artifact is not a dependency of the project

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 11:05 AM, Laurens Blankers <
laurens@blankersfamily.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use the ear plugin to generate an application.xml. However
> when I try this I get the following error:
>
> Artifact[ejb3:stateless:stateless-ejb] is not a dependency of the project.

Use ejbModule. Also, you don't need to specify the list of modules in your
configuration since it will be built automatically based on the dependencies
of the project. The modules configuration is to be used when you want to
customise the way a module is packaged in the EAR.

S.

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one, you
suck" -- S.Yegge