Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2005/09/02 02:45:34 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] (was: Re: [VOTE] stdcxx 4.1.2 snapshot)

Here is the result of the vote:

+1 votes: 5

Martin Sebor (binding)(*)
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stdcxx-dev/200508.mbox/%3c430E39CD.7040501@roguewave.com%3e

Amit Jindal (binding)
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stdcxx-dev/200508.mbox/%3c4FA4B7B3231C5D459E7BAD020213A9420301ABF6@bco-exchange.bco.roguewave.com%3e

Liviu Nicoara (binding)
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stdcxx-dev/200508.mbox/%3c430E4F72.2050809@roguewave.com%3e

John Hollis (binding)
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stdcxx-dev/200508.mbox/%3c4FA4B7B3231C5D459E7BAD020213A9420301AD33@bco-exchange.bco.roguewave.com%3e

Justin Erenkrantz (binding)
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-stdcxx-dev/200509.mbox/%3c53965E3A3EE43F5AC04A6C90@st-augustin.ics.uci.edu%3e

  0 votes: 0
-1 votes: 0

Since we've received the required 3 binding votes and no vetos the
proposal has been accepted. I'll go ahead and request the approval
from the Incubator PMC.

Thanks to all those who voted!
Martin

* Since I initiated the VOTE I assume my +1 is implicit and I don't
have to cast a separate vote. If this is against the rules I expect
one of our mentors to step in and correct me :)

Re: [VOTE RESULT]

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 06:45:34PM -0600, Martin Sebor wrote:
>
>>* Since I initiated the VOTE I assume my +1 is implicit and I don't
>>have to cast a separate vote. If this is against the rules I expect
>>one of our mentors to step in and correct me :)
>

> It's good practice to make your +1 explicit.  -- justin

Okay, thanks. I'll keep it mind the next time around.

Martin

Re: [VOTE RESULT] (was: Re: [VOTE] stdcxx 4.1.2 snapshot)

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.