Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by john felipe urrego mejia <in...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/01 13:01:53 UTC

RE: Re: Screen Sharing too slow

Hi bro, tnks for u email, but I have 30 mbs and my others teams have 5 and
10 mbs, then why have 4 sec of delay?

Re: Warning!!!PossibleSpam Re: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Page control is implemented
It become visible as soon as multipage document is dropped to WB

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Warning!!!PossibleSpam Re: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

Posted by "Dhawan, Vaibhav (MIND)" <Va...@mind-infotech.com>.
Hi Maxim,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

________________________________

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/trojan/worms/malicious code transmitted by this email. www.motherson.com

Re: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: [DISCUSSION] HTML5 whiteboard for 4.0.0

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ed,

Posted by BBS Technik <do...@gmx.de>.

Hi,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Re: Screen Sharing too slow

Posted by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com>.
Dear John,

Assuming:  Your remote user has at least 2-3 Mbps upload speed.

Start with

1.     one remote user and one presenter.

2.     Disable video.

3.     screen sharing setting:

Width: 1280

Height: 700

Y-offset: 100

Low quality 2 fps

Medium quality 2/5 fps

Then, add video 120x90 and check.

Posted by john felipe urrego mejia <in...@gmail.com>.

> Dear John,
>

> Perhaps the following information could help you find the cause:
>

> ·         Is it upload or download speed that you are referring to?

root@conferenciaenlinea:~# curl -s
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sivel/speedtest-cli/master/speedtest.py |
python -
Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
Testing from DigitalOcean (67.205.188.157)...
Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
Selecting best server based on ping...
Hosted by Speedtest.net (New York City, NY) [8.78 km]: 7.262 ms
Testing download
speed................................................................................
Download: 692.50 Mbit/s
Testing upload
speed................................................................................................
Upload: 455.68 Mbit/s

> ·         What is the processor of server where OM is hosted:  RAM, CPU?

root@conferenciaenlinea:~# cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:       16433852 kB
MemFree:        13927260 kB
Buffers:          108548 kB
Cached:          1079284 kB
SwapCached:            0 kB
Active:          1972344 kB
Inactive:         331072 kB
Active(anon):    1115692 kB
Inactive(anon):      268 kB
Active(file):     856652 kB
Inactive(file):   330804 kB
Unevictable:           0 kB
Mlocked:               0 kB
SwapTotal:             0 kB
SwapFree:              0 kB
Dirty:                48 kB
Writeback:             0 kB
AnonPages:       1115600 kB
Mapped:            31716 kB
Shmem:               380 kB
Slab:              85020 kB
SReclaimable:      65304 kB
SUnreclaim:        19716 kB
KernelStack:        2680 kB
PageTables:         5332 kB
NFS_Unstable:          0 kB
Bounce:                0 kB
WritebackTmp:          0 kB
CommitLimit:     8216924 kB
Committed_AS:    1533228 kB
VmallocTotal:   34359738367 kB
VmallocUsed:       30072 kB
VmallocChunk:   34359703468 kB
HardwareCorrupted:     0 kB
AnonHugePages:    964608 kB
HugePages_Total:       0
HugePages_Free:        0
HugePages_Rsvd:        0
HugePages_Surp:        0
Hugepagesize:       2048 kB
DirectMap4k:       42976 kB
DirectMap2M:     2054144 kB
DirectMap1G:    14680064 kB

root@conferenciaenlinea:~# nproc
8

root@conferenciaenlinea:~# htop

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

> ·         What quality of resolution you are using for screen sharing?

·         What size of the screen you are using?

> ·         What video resolution you are using along with screen sharing?

[image: Imágenes integradas 2]