Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Henriet Benjamin <be...@skynet.be> on 2005/01/08 21:54:21 UTC

auto deployment in jboss

Hello
I'm learning cocoon and j2ee and i have a "deployment problem". i'm
working with jboss 3.2.6 and each time i modify the application i must
create a new war package add it to my ear package and redeploy on the
server. It takes about 10 minutes... So my question is : what is your
developpement solution to see the result on the server immediatly? I'm
working with eclipse and JBoss-ide...
Must I install another version of tomcat? I'm not able to configure the
tomcat inside jboss to add a context.
thanks a lot for your help
Benjamin

Re: auto deployment in jboss

Posted by Henriet Benjamin <be...@skynet.be>.
The "exploded-war" solution works and I can edit with eclipse quickly,
thank you!

Re: auto deployment in jboss

Posted by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de>.