Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by jcoston <je...@raytheon.com> on 2015/12/17 21:50:11 UTC

How Do I Access The Ignite Test Framework?

Hello,

I am trying to run the JavaIgniteRDDSelfTest that I found in the source code
(http://www.programcreek.com/java-api-examples/index.php?source_dir=ignite-master/modules/spark/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/spark/JavaIgniteRDDSelfTest.java#).

However, when I try making a JUnit test using this code in eclipse it can't
find org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.common.GridCommonAbstractTest.
It looks like it should be part of the ignite-core jar. Was this code
released as part of a jar? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thank you!
Jennifer

Re: How Do I Access The Ignite Test Framework?

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jennifer,

Test classes are not included in binary distributions. If you want to run a
test, you will have to download the source release [1] and build it
yourself.

Let us know if you have any issues with this.

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi#sources

-Val