Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sebastien Brunot <sb...@ilog.fr> on 2006/11/08 18:22:29 UTC

dependency plugin

Hi all,

is it possible to parameterize the dependency plugin unpack goal so that
it uses a pom <dependencies> section as input instead of an
<artifactItems> list ?

Thanks for your help,

Sebastien

Re: dependency plugin

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
not possible.

I have similar usecase and ended up to use artifactItems.  Btw
in artifactItem you dont need to define version, it will be looked in your
dependency list.

-D

RE: dependency plugin

Re: dependency plugin