Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by feng lu <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/15 07:54:33 UTC

pass null NutchDocument BasicIndexingFilter

Hi All

In BasicIndexingFilter.java , it has not check the null of NutchDocument,
Shoud we add such code in the filter method in BasicIndexingFilter.

// just in case
if (doc == null)
return doc;

thanks all

--
Don't Grow Old, Grow Up... :-)

Re: pass null NutchDocument BasicIndexingFilter

Posted by feng lu <am...@gmail.com>.
yes, Markus, The IndexerMapReduce will ensure that Document is not null.

Thanks Lewis and Markus.

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,