Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Dylan J Browne <dy...@lanergy.com> on 2001/07/23 12:18:25 UTC

Target Object URI?

Hi,

I'm running my SOAP client and Tomcat on a Windows 2000 box and trying to
send get/sets to a soap service (part of upnp) running on a Linux box. I'm
having a problem and I think it lies in my conufsion as to what to put in
the target object URI. Is the below anything like correct. How can I find
the exact service name of the service on the linux box. (It is not a service
I created). Is it listed in the xml descriptors anywhere.

this.urlString          =  "http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter/";
this.targetObjURI  =
"http://192.168.4.25:9999/urn:upnp-org:serviceId:tvcontrol1";

Thanks very much in advance for any help.

D.