Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/09 09:57:31 UTC

Important option = preserving session under OM

Can we preserve an OM connection session after using refresh button or back
arrow in navigator ?

I want to terminate the session with 2 conditions :
1) Closing the navigator.
2) Disconnecting manually by the user.

I think that it's a very important thing to correct in the OM.

Réf. : Re: Important option = preserving session under OM

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
There is some bug with the 64 bits compilation of Firefox = Waterfox. Now I solved the problem.

Re: Important option = preserving session under OM

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
You can also create a window witbout back button, or add onunload hook to
the page which would return false.

Still I believe it would be a useful feature if the flash client would
reconnect in case of network problem. One of our customers suggested to
reconnect via demo server if the first one is down.

Finally, imagine openmeetings server network :-)

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
That is already fixed. I don't understand your problem.
If you want to be automatically loggedin after pressing f5 then you should
use the checkbox in the login window.

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner