Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michał Minicki <ma...@post.pl> on 2010/03/18 12:30:07 UTC

@EventListener on contrib:MultiplePropertySelection (Tapestry 4.1)

Hi. Is it possible to add @EventListener to a
contrib:MultiplePropertySelection in Tapestry 4.1 (dojo) and listen to
onclick on its checkboxes? I would like to redraw the component
everytime I click on a checkbox (as I'm toggling disabled and checked
properties on the rest of them then).

I would like to achieve this (Java):

	@EventListener(events = "onclick", targets = "selectPackages")
	public void packagesSelected(IRequestCycle cycle) {
		log.info("> packagesSelected");
		cycle.getResponseBuilder().updateComponent("selectPackages");
	}

HTML:

model="ognl:packagesModel" selectedList="ognl:selectedPackages" />

Of course I would like to listen to onClick on all member checkbox
elements generated by this component, e.g.: selectPackages.0,
selectPackages.1, selectPackages.2, etc...

Or is there any other way to achieve the same effect with another set
of components?

--
Michał Minicki
martel@post.pl