Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Amazing Arny <am...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/16 16:42:55 UTC

changing the wsdl

Hi,

I'm currently working on a SOAP-service. The soap-service is running on
OC4J. In front of OC4J is an apache-instance installed as reversed proxy.

When the WSDL is generated, one off the last lines in this WSDL contains the
URL of the OC4J-instance:
<soap:address
location="http://localhost:8172/infomedicsServer/im.InfomedicsAPI" />

This is a security leak. We don't want to let the customer know the host and
the port of the OC4J-instance. So either this information has to be changed
or this is infomation should be removed when the WSDL is generated. Does
anybody know how to do this?

thanks
Arny

www.amazingarny.myweb.nl