Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/09/22 08:24:45 UTC

Updating docs

Guys,

what's the current way of updating documentation? I want to add some examples
for programming around Ignite with Groovy and Grapes. I have suggested an edit
in the past, but looks like it never got applied, so I'd rather do it myself
now ;)

Appreciate the pointer to the procedure. Thanks!
  Cos

Re: Updating docs

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 05:11AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> Cos,
>
> You should have permissions to add documentation. Perhaps we can add
> multiple tabs for maven examples here:
> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/maven-setup

Yup, that was my thinking as well. We'll try to finish it once am done with my
presentation for the conference next week. Thanks for the permissions!

Cos

Re: Updating docs

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Cos,