Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Ayuto <ro...@web.de> on 2017/09/22 13:39:06 UTC

Re: include listeners in extension?

carl harris wrote
> I want to make an extension that uses listeners for tunnel connect and
> close events. Looking at the extension documentation and the
> ExtensionManifest java class, it’s not obvious to me how to declare my
> listener classes.
>
> I found a JIRA issue [1] that is quite old, describing where to place a
> JAR file containing my listener classes and a configuration property
> “event-listeners” that can be set to identifier listeners.
>
> Is there a way to do this that is part of the extension manifest mechanism
> or am I stuck modifying the server’s properties file, and putting my
> listeners in a jar file in the lib directory of GUACAMOLE_HOME?
>
> carl
>
> [1] https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-107
> &lt;https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-107&gt;

I'm looking for the same functionality, but found this JIRA issue that says
it's broken for quite some time:
https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-1298

That issue also links to another/new issue, which seems to be supposed to
solve this problem:

I hope this gets merged very soon, because right now there is no possibility
to listen to those two events, isn't it?

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/