Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2009/10/19 07:37:49 UTC

mvn clean without having the plugins

Hi all,

at the moment a mvn clean does not work when the cxf maven plugins are
not present in the local repository.  I thought about how we could
achieve that it works.
Would it be possible to define a profile that does not include the
plugins. So we could call something like mvn -Pclean clean?

Greetings

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
---

Re: mvn clean without having the plugins

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wed October 21 2009 2:21:05 am Christian Schneider wrote:
> I think this could be combined with the profile idea. How about creating
> a profile clean that contains
> the snapshot repo. That means the other profiles will not be affected by
> the repository and mvn -Pclean clean
> should work even without having the plugins in the local repository.

Sure.    That would work.  You would just need to remember to use the profile.

You could actually set the defaultGoal in the clean profile to be be "clean".
Thus, you would just need
mvn -Pclean

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: mvn clean without having the plugins

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

--

Christian Schneider
---