Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk> on 2008/02/01 13:06:44 UTC

Re: Page Expired when going back to an ajax page

Actually - whilst this fixes the problem when browsing pages far back
in the history it does nothing to stop the bug visible if you simply
load a page, then another and then hit back - the recently left page
seems still to show this issue - a known bug or something new?

Andy

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
please create a bug report and attach a quickstart that reproduces
this. then post the bug number back to this thread.

-igor

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.