Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de> on 2021/10/04 07:17:35 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release turbine-parent-assembly based on staged repository v 1.0.2

Hi Turbine Devs,

I finally complete the voting process.

As Thomas pointed out it should be done as a normal release voting and
remove the LAZY tag. I remembered the discussion we had. Thanks!

The votes casted were:

Georg Kallidis      +1
Thomas Vandahl      +1
Jeffery Painter     +1

As a result with three binding votes we hit the required quorum.

I conclude with the next steps in releasing the candidate. Upcoming next
is the release vote for turbine-parent itself..

Thanks to all the voters!

Best regards,

Georg

Von:    Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>