Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Gesker <ge...@alamon.com> on 2006/06/17 19:04:00 UTC

InputSuggest (non-AJAX)

Are there any plans for moving the non-AJAX inputSuggest from the
sandbox into tomahawk? I gave the latest snapshot a try and this control
is so close to being exactly what I need but there are properties that
can't seem to be set (size, etc.).

If there are no plans to promote this control could someone recommend
another non-AJAX inputSuggest control?

Dennis

Re: InputSuggest (non-AJAX)

Posted by Dennis Gesker <ge...@alamon.com>.
I spent a few hours playing with the source code but didn't get very
far. I guess I'm still too much of a novice in understanding the ins an
outs to have a positive impact, though I did get a taste for maven which
is pretty darn cool.

Do you know of any other taglibs out there that function as inputSuggest
was intended?

By the way, you guys do an awesome job with tomahawk. Super useful
stuff, even for the newbies!

Dennis

--
Dennis R. Gesker
email: dennis@alamon.com

Re: InputSuggest (non-AJAX)

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: InputSuggest (non-AJAX)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I don't know.
There was no discussion about this component yet.

> If there are no plans to promote this control could someone recommend
> another non-AJAX inputSuggest control?

Why not staying with the sandbox, when it fits your needs?
Also it is allowed to *included* the source of the control to your own component
library. Apache 2.0 license allows you to do so.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18