Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/20 21:26:16 UTC

whilst I remember.....

Shelan,

Sorry, whilst I remember, may also need the type code in the
WeblogPageCache & SiteWideCache generateKey(WeblogPageRequest
pageRequest) method to get the correct page when loading from the
cache.

ie
key.append("/type=").append(pageRequest.getType());

Cheers Greg.

Re: whilst I remember.....

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

That's a good idea. The name WeblogTemplateCode implies something that
is associated with a weblog, and that is not the case with the new
code. I introduced a new interface Template code with this hierarchy:

   TemplateCode - interface representing template code for one type of
device (e.g. standard, mobile)
        SharedThemeTemplateCode - template code for a shared weblog theme
        WeblogThemeTemplateCode - template code for theme associated
with a weblog

Have you been working with the new template system and developing any
mobile-ready themes?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: whilst I remember.....