Posted to olio-user@incubator.apache.org by Akara Sucharitakul <Ak...@Sun.COM> on 2009/09/15 20:11:47 UTC

Re: Question about Olio/Faban Generated Plots

It's the average response time for each interval. The data used for
plotting is in your output directory $FABAN/output/<runid>/detail.xan.
It is a text file you can view with any editor. Thanks.

-Akara

Posted by Akara Sucharitakul <Ak...@Sun.COM>.
You mean the individual per-operation response time? We don't keep that
data as it bloats memory consumption or causes unwanted I/O. You can get
many of the timestamps by enabling some logs in the logging.properties.
But we only display data from a single thread - thread 0. It is used for
validation purposes and not for any calculation.

-Akara

Posted by Harold Lim <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Akara,