Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com> on 2011/04/11 06:29:45 UTC

How could I publish a service on both soap 1.1 port and soap 1.2 port?

Hi:
	How could I publish a service which will be exposed on two port(one
is soap11,another is soap12), and the two port both share the same url?

Thanks any suggestion

Re: How could I publish a service on both soap 1.1 port and soap 1.2 port?

Posted by ext2 <xu...@tongtech.com>.
Thanks.
it works well.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: How could I publish a service on both soap 1.1 port and soap 1.2 port?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can take a look at this system test[1].

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/uncategorized/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/versioning

--
Willem

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26