Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "Supporto Tecnico LinuxLAB.it" <su...@linuxlab.it> on 2010/11/03 02:29:10 UTC

request to become an official Apache mirror for Italy

Dear Apache Staff,

we have created 2 apache mirror on our mirror servers for
Itis Linux (http://www.itislinux.it) an Italian Linux distro
for Secondary Schools and we would ask you to insert our
apache mirror for Italy on your web site mirror list.

Our 2 mirror are aspide.itislinux.com and
mamba.itislinux.com in which there are 2 apache archive but
they are in cluster so apache repository is easily reached
at
apache.itislinux.com with 2 url link (in case of disaster of
the first server the domain name automatically goes on the
second) so you can put on your site in

Apache Download Mirrors section:

* apache.itislinux.com in Italy (maintained by LinuxLAB.it
Information Technology Solutions [http://www.linuxlab.it]
with 2 server in cluster.

repo string to adding to linux distro:
http://84.233.242.93/mirror/apache/
This your apache mirror is rsynced daily at 11.00 AM
(GMT +1) and it's http mirror.

Thanks for all

and Regards,

Julian Del Vecchio.

Supporto Tecnico LinuxLAB.it
Information Technology Solutions sas
di Julian Del Vecchio

Team di Sviluppo e Progettazione Sistemi.

sede legale: Via Nettuno,28
71030 Zapponeta (FG)
Partita IVA: 03707360719
sito web http://www.linuxlab.it
mail: supporto@linuxlab.it

Re: request to become an official Apache mirror for Italy

Posted by Ben <ro...@aol.com>.
STOP EMAILING ME!!!