Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Angelo Immediata <an...@libero.it> on 2005/09/14 11:13:18 UTC

Cocoon portal upload

Hi all.
I have seen that upload in Cocoon portal does not work.
I have modified the CopletTransformer class in order that it works.
Now for me it works. I attach this class to this mail so everybody can use it.
Bye

Re: Cocoon portal upload

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

can you please provide a diff to the current version so I can review
your changes?

Thanks
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de