Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Helena Edelson <he...@greenjaguar.com> on 2005/09/01 01:51:44 UTC

integrating javamail forms and handlers

What would be really great is to include a module implementing javamail
for forms.
I have javamail forms and handlers that I can't use with forrest sites
as far as I know.

what is the protocol to contribute xsl +styles for others to use?
thx

Holly

Re: integrating javamail forms and handlers

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Helena Edelson wrote:
> What would be really great is to include a module implementing javamail
> for forms.
> I have javamail forms and handlers that I can't use with forrest sites
> as far as I know.

You can use *.html as the source files for Forrest.
In this way you can get all sorts of wierd things
into Forrest-generated sites, even Netscape's old <blink>
element. See the examples in a 'forrest seed site'.

-David