Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mario Molina <mm...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/27 19:05:37 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-586: Deprecate commit records without record metadata

Hi all,

I'd like to start a vote for KIP-586. You can find the link for this KIP
here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-586%3A+Deprecate+commit+records+without+record+metadata

Thanks!
Mario

Re: [VOTE] KIP-586: Deprecate commit records without record metadata

Posted by Konstantine Karantasis <ko...@confluent.io>.
The proposal makes sense. Thanks for working on this Mario.

+1 (binding)

Konstantine

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
This KIP is now accepted. The vote has been open for >72 hours (actually ~4
weeks), and we have three binding +1s (Konstantine, Gwen, me), one
non-binding +1 (Mario), and no -1 votes.

Thanks, everyone!

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
+1 (binding)