Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Tom Luo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/12 01:11:05 UTC

recording

Hi,

When I click record, the system downloads an .jnlp file.
I open the file using java and click record.
Then, nothing happens and I don't know why.
Where does the system save the recording files?
I am new to OM, so maybe my question is too simple to most people here.

Thanks,

Tom

Re: recording

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
What are your results on our demo server?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: recording