Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org> on 2013/12/23 15:30:24 UTC

Best wishes this holiday season, and here's to a strong 2014 for CloudStack!

Hey everybody,

I'd like to wish you all a great holiday season, and a fantastic new
year.  We've been enormously successful as a community this year, and
here's to an even better 2014 for CloudStack!

-chip

RE: Best wishes this holiday season, and here's to a strong 2014 for CloudStack!

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.
Wishing all happy holidays and a happy new year!!

Prachi

Posted by Rohit Yadav <bh...@apache.org>.
Hey Chip, Prachi and everyone,

Good to see CloudStack's growth and success this year, and all your
work done. Hope for a worry free, much easier to use CloudStack in
2014.

Happy holidays and a happy new year!

Cheers.