Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by sabyasachi087 <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/17 06:26:18 UTC

Can throttling be applied for all possible routes?

Hi,

I understand throttling is applied for per route basis.
My route contains an array of jms queues, and hence it is throttling per
queue basis. But I want throttle for the entire array and not for each
queue.

Is there a way to do so??

Example

from({"sjms:queue:QueueA","sjms:queue:QueueB","sjms:queue:QueueC"}).transacted("jmsRequired").choice().when(this.predicate)

.to("bean:camelDataProcessor?method=predicateFails").otherwise().throttle(2)
					.to(ExchangePattern.InOnly,
"bean:camelDataProcessor?method=execute").end();

Now the throttle is throttling per queue basis, but is there a way to
throttle for the entire array list??

Happy Coding
Sabyasachi